[SOLVED] Neos/media package breaks site:import command

Hi guys,
I would like to report this issue here too to make it somehow more visible.

As stated here https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/1513 the very released version 3.0.3 of the neos/media package breaks ./flow site:import command returning the error reported by @pankajlele on the github issue linked.

An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO typo3_media_domain_model_adjustment_abstractimageadjustment (persistence_object_identifier, position, width, height, maximumwidth, maximumheight, minimumwidth, minimumheight, ratiomode, allowupscaling, filter, imagevariant, dtype) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)' with params ["929c104e-68c2-4250-a9a4-f594c17e1598", 20, 2508, 1254, null, null, null, null, "", 0, "undefined", "1ccc457e-5c8b-4062-a9e5-77a8696a0e63", "typo3_media_adjustment_resizeimageadjustment"]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'filter' in 'field...

Reverting to neos/media 3.0.2 solves the issue, indeed.

From a quick in the repo could be due to a missing migration about filter property in
Adjustment/ResizeImageAdjustment model (my 2 cents).

Bests,
Nicola

See comments in the PR, it’s a side effect from a bug. Will push to get this merged tomorrow to get a new bugfix version.

Hi @christianm,
I kept an eye on the PR comments :wink:

Thank you very much for the quick solution.

Bests,
Nicola

1 Like

And bugfix releases for Flow are out. Update your installation to get 3.3.12 or 4.0.5 and you should be good to go.

2 Likes