[SOLVED] Problems installing Neos with composer

Hi
I try to install NEOS as described here: “composer create-project neos/neos-base-distribution .” But composer complains:

Problem 1
- typo3/neos 2.3.8 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.7 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.6 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.5 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.4 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.3 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.2 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.1 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- typo3/neos 2.3.0 requires typo3/typo3cr ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/typo3cr[2.3.x-dev] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
- Installation request for typo3/neos ~2.3.0 -> satisfiable by typo3/neos[2.3.0, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7, 2.3.8].

I tried to set minimum stability “composer create-project -s dev neos/neos-base-distribution .” but this does not work either. And anyway I would perfer to have an installation with stable packages.
What do I have to do (And why does the installation manual suggest a setup with non-stable packages?)

Thanks a lot for your hints

Hey @thismaechler,

thanks for reporting that issue!!
We just noticed, that we had a problem with packagist not listing the available release tags.
The tags are back for now - so the installation should work again. We are investigating the underlying problem.

Cheers,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the quick response.
I’m bulding my first Website with NEOS, but alredy very excited working with it!

Cheers
Thĩs

Just installed NEOS with “composer create-project neos/neos-base-distribution .”, I confirm that this works again!