Daniel, Dmitri, Karsten, Maya, Robert, Gina (async)
Florian since 2018-07-09 (for unknown duration)
Gina since 2018-08-09 (until end of february 2019)
Wilhelm since 2017-12-25 (for coming 12 months)
Ralf since 2018-01-08 (for unknown duration)
All team members
Bernhard, Daniel, Dmitri, Florian, Gina, Karsten, Maya, Ralf, Robert, Wilhelm
The draft for the protocol can be found here
@all: This week’s kitchen duty: Inbox
- happy: did first Neos patch level release! result of last weeks of work released today!?
- plans: fix PHP issue in Neos UI code when removing a node redirects you $somewhere
- show: %
- happy: was on holidays, fixed a media browser bug before
- frustrated: %
- plans: hand in abstract for Neos Conference today ️
- show: %
- happy: UI progress is nice right now (@danielkestler is awesome)! e2e testing progress by @stolle!
- frustrated: bugs in UI! like delete all content having edit paragraphs and extensibility setup being broken
- plans: maybe get some rest next weekend?
- show: take a look at the stuff happening in the UI channel ️
- happy: getting up to speed again, finally finished neos.io update
- frustrated: who broke the JS/frontend ecosystem so badly?
- plans: well…
- show: updated neos.io (didn’t visibly change, though)
- happy: has been working on media stuff (smart cropping), resulting in unusual stuff - working with React, found a bug in the UI extensibility layer, found out adjustments are hardcoded in the UI, wrote a Go CLI tool wrapping a library to analyze images, …
- frustrated: bookkeeping for Neos Foundation is “hilarious”. example: need to send a 15 pound cheque via snail mail to the british side of things…
- plans: maybe work on 2FA for Neos, but probably will lack the time
- show: %
- happy: moved the desk and the room in my office, so now we have or own bureau for our own little chapter (sitegeist agile transformation)
- frustrated: not at all
- plans: foundation stuff and still working on the neos con talk
- show: nothing