Bernhard, Daniel, Dmitri, Fabian, Gina, Karsten, Robert

The draft for the protocol can be found here

Bernhard

• sad: weekly meeting slot collides with work daily
  • happy: probably…
  • plans: certainly some…
  • show: …

Daniel:

• sad: That bad, “Am I really the first / only one using this or that feature of Neos in this scenario / with that Volume / that Load …” feeling when there are limits or undiscovered bugs.
  • happy: We launched a huge Neos project on Neos 7 last week. Went super smooth. Again pushed some Neos limits. Pushed lots of improvements to Neos and Community Packages and open-sourced some new packages while developing that project.
  • plans: Open issues for features I need for 7.1 and put it on the release board.

Karsten

• sad: nope
  • happy: getting back into working mode as hoped
  • plans: finish neos.io update at some point?!

Fabian

• sad: nope
  • happy: weekly marketing guild meetings happening again, picking up speed
  • plans: possibly align marketing efforts with releases, work on Neos conference and award plans

Robert

• sad: Too many thoughts / open projects / ideas which keep me up at night
  • happy:
    • I learned quite some React, Relay, GraphQL, Formik and the like and integrated it nicely with Flow with Event Sourcing. It’s an internal project I used for learning all that stuff
    • Settled a Neos trademark conflict in the UK. The other party, who applied for Neos-like trademark, agreed to constraint their usage to their respective business field so it doesn’t get in our way
  • plans: One day I’ll be able to help the Neos UI team with my new gained knowledge …
2 Likes