Team Tiga | Team Meeting | 2020-11-11

Team Tiga | Team Meeting | 2020-11-11

Participants: Bastian, Jon, Markus, Tobias
Missing: Sebastian H., Søren
All members: Bastian, Jon, Sebastian H., Tobias, Markus, Søren, David (inactive)

Jon:

• Made me happy:
    • New routing feature from Bastian. This is awesome
    • Good progress on the Neos 6.0 / Flow 7.0 project board
    • Slept over 9 hours tonight
  • Impediments
    • My average sleeping time in the last two weeks is below 5 hours.
  • Plans
    • Sleep more
    • Set up Wallpaper Contest
    • Start with structure of release article
    • Review PRs
    • Testing

Søren Malling (async):

• Made me happy:
    • Decided to postpone AccountInterface and friends for 7.1 - good decision for us to do it right :+1:
    • Intense Flow Feature Freeze - first time being this “close” to the actual code work. Super interesting!
    • Build a own “custom API” view based on Yaml configuration for quick JSON rest api. Nice to code intense
    • Vue frontend and Flow backend project being ready for MVP and first internal release tomorrow
  • Impediments
    • Flows possibility to serve as a out-of-the-box JSON api seems really limited - would love to change that
    • Flow, security, provider and requestPatterns can be a jungle, when creating a “backoffice” part of an application and I would like to reuse accounts and just add roles. Still missing examples of real life examples. Can we create an open searchable collection of solutions and sharing of stuff?
  • Plans
    • Take care of bugfixes and task from the project board starting from monday next week
    • Look into having Flow as a “motor” running one-minute croncheck on a number of accounting system endpoints to see if new data is present and processed. No ui. Have you done anything similar and have important findings or plain interested, please come my way

Markus:

• Made me happy:
    • So happy that we have so nice features into our 6.0 release :partying_face:
    • It was fun to see that so many tried to bring some last bits to the release before the feature freeze. We have an awesome team
    • I am happy that my mom can help out from time to time and takes care of the kids
    • Great that we are still healthy and that the whole lockdown does not hurt us at the moment.
    • Had a great call with a former colleague and I can help him now with some neos topics
  • Impediments
    • Still lot of work to be done
  • Plans
    • After features is before bugfixes … so will try to fix some things in the neos-ui

Bastian:

• Made me happy:
    • Last minute PRs and merges
  • Impediments
    • The last 10%… as usual
  • Plans
    • Finalize middleware changes
    • Address deprecated code
    • Testing…

Tobias:

• Made me happy:
    • progress of CIC shutdown
    • Funding transition to association
  • Impediments
    • Corona quarantine
  • Plans
    • continue legal/administrative work

@all: New Events we plan to attend and spread the word about Neos?

@all: This week’s kitchen duty: ISSUES (Markus: UI, Jon: Neos, Bastian: Flow)