- together with Alexander, I tried to find out why Resource Paths were wrong on Flow 3.3 instances. Pull Request: https://github.com/neos/flow-development-collection/pull/499 (TrustedProxies)
- fixed, should be in the next bugfix release
- did some reviews, mostly on Neos and new Media Management (by Aske)
- worked on tests for Redirect handling; already found bug causing wrong redirects.
- will fix this one very soon!
- active on Discuss, but not much Newbie activity
- Working on a pull request for Pluggable Fusion Prototype Generators: https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/767
- Working on PR for creating sites in the User Interface (needs feedback!): https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/757 and Command Line https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/636
- have some time for next tasks
- not really done much on the React Rewrite last week
- some improvements on React Rewrite by other team members, did some code reviews
- Jens shared a Neos UI review with me - I think this is a really great feedback-collection - and there are lots of low-hanging fruits in the UI which we can/should fix I think: https://invis.io/MB8O9R0YS
!Info!: Offline, because on Holidays from 3.10.-14.10.
- happy: Currently building a “Klettergerüst”; wrote an RFC for Node Serialization
- next steps: React - Server/Client Communication + improvements on Actions in React themselves
- did some work on website; waiting for SSH access to the website, need @robert there. Then we can bring the showcases online!
- next week, get showcases further & read through Neos UI list from Jens
- continue with Website topics
- I’d like to push bugfix release forward
- Needs Review: https://github.com/neos/flow-development-collection/pull/420
- Needs Review: https://github.com/neos/flow-development-collection/pull/411
- !! CI Server re-doing blocks releases !!
Not attending: Dominique, Christian (on holidays)