Team Unicorn - Team Meeting, 2016-10-05

MARTIN

• Managed to do visual regression testing for Fusion Prototyes (Monocle + BackstopJS)

• Discussion regarding fusion-forms with wilhelm who already creates a prototype

Happy:

• Atomic.Fusion still convinces me more and more … hope to talk about that with you at the hh sprint

Impediments:

• Travis is red on 2.3 and master and so all prs based on those branches aswell

• The create empty site PRs’s still need feedback

Plans:

• More Atomic.Fusion + Atimic.Fusion.Forms … some PRs alongside where current Fusion has problems

##Gerhard

Status

• Behat tests for redirects ready for review since last week:
  • Really small Pr
  • Did some small reviews and further discussed the UI feedback with Jens

Impediments:

• Lot’s of work, but at least find the time for smaller tasks in the evening

Happy:

• We can release again :slight_smile:
  • Meet Neos next week in Salzburg :unicorn:

Plans:

• Some smaller bugfixes and PRs and do some reviews.

Dominique

Impediments:

• Last week was like hell, no way to organize stuff, “firefighter” style at home and work :frowning:
  • Lost a bit track on the next major, but I think that will stay like this for the next month

Happy

• The CQRS Guilde is active, lots of discussion, more and more pattern are discussed and some of them implemented
  • For now we will merge all CQRS packages to a single one until the heavy refactoring are done
  • Next step will be to have work projection “replay” feature
  • Internal talk at L\P office in Lausanne last week
  • Public talk yesterday during a WebTuesday
  • The release of ElasticSearch.ContentRepositoryAdapter 3.0 (support ES 2.0) is planned for next week, see Flowpack.ElasticSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor 3.0
  • Next week MeetNeos Salzburg … and an other chance to have nice discussion with @gerhard_boden @christianm in real life … unicorns in Austria :wink:
  • Some really nice discussion with @wrybit, unfortunatly in a private chat about how to improve the insert node panel

Plans:

• As soon as the ES package is release, help @gerhard_boden to have the PR for the Redirect package merged
  • More CQRS stuff next week, 14h in train fit perfectly

I’m in contact with Bastian regarding the import of old show cases to the new website and the problem I face with the not working list seems to exist due to problems with the context variable site… I will have a look at that.

Impediments

• Holidays :slight_smile:
  • Ill :sleepy: (But already better)
  • Customer work

Happy

• some progress in various areas
  • Getting more and more issues with standalone fluid fixed

Plans

• Get Fluid standalone done
  • Polish existing PRs