- Further worked on Fluid Standalone Implementation; pretty much ready now!
- website works
- viewhelpertest works (99,9%)
- tests work
- Next Steps: Intro how to install / test it, so then we can test it.
- started various discussions (technical topics etc)
- was at Meet Neos in Salzburg, interesting showcases and nice people
- mainly read up about UI rewrite stuff, checked up Lerna, Yarn
- Tested Redirect functionality by Gerhard; no incorrect redirects anymore!
- still not 100% correct, we’ll further discuss this.
- get into UI rewrite, work on serialization of nodes
- had first Meet Neos in Salzburg (was great event!)
- about 30 people were coming
- continue working on details of redirect handling
- talk to event department about writing a blog post for Meet Neos Salzburg
- quite busy in the last weeks with talks
- continuing on CQRS discussion and CQRS packages -> continuing here.
- in contact with Mathias Varias about a CR Refactoring Workshop -> we’ll plan a first hangout now!
- Finalized Elasticsearch 2.x support! Will Release this week!
- -> release new version for redirect handling!
- start testing Fluid standalone
- Showcases are working now on live system
- Finalized manual adding of all showcase screenshots
- Still the limit of the showcase list is wrong, Bastian will search for the bug, if it isn’t fixed until thursday evening Berit will have a look at it
- Still not ready with going through the list of Invision UI comments
- Want to help with the conference website
- Will start with the content modeling
- Wants to help with integration and template/styling
- Still wants to start adding ticket based on the Invision UI optimizations
- back from holidays (really nice and relaxing)
- participated in tech discussions, help Bastian Waidelich in CQRS topics / decisions
- get back with stability bugfixes on the the UI rewrite!
- did fixes in various areas
- stumbled about inconsistencies in Views.yaml (see Discuss)
- Review module does not show changes on ContentCollection
- started wrapping out Monocle for a release
- move forward PRs (default site PR; fusion prototype generation)
- improve regression testing