- Provided a small fix for the ImageViewHelpers
- Tested and reviewed https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/1200 (also provided a couple of lines of CSS)
- Found some older PRs lying around:
(it’s a bugfix that prevents double encoded characters in forms)
(maybe will ping karsten again for a review, since he brought up the issue with language not named ‘language’)
- Took a look at the redirect topic yet again for the new issue that was brought up last week. Almost works as discussed with Christoph. Some trouble with generated URLs left, maybe he can have a quick look and give me a hint.
- Blog post from Caro is online (Meet Neos Salzburg)
- She will provide the english version for neos.io soonish (subtitled videos of talks will also be online soon)
- Will test Fluid standalone (in existing projects)
- Showcases are online now (all!) YEAH
- next step: Filters for showcases
- started Conference website content model (in google drive, see “Neos Conference Website Content Model”)
- need feedback on this (maybe from @tobias or so)
- continue pushing Conference Website
- few neos stuff
- some fights with deployer and ssh
- working on native ssh and a default neos recipe for deployer
Impedients: Same PRs are waiting for feedback as last week … can we dedicate a day of the Hamburg sprint to reviews?
- on Vacation from Thursday to Sunday
- another PR to fix Views.yaml
- status React UI:
- Wilhelm has completed the “last” big refactoring before the alpha (introducing lerna.js)
- already worked on some pull requests for React UI
- will continue on that!
- currently testing out Fuid Standalone packages
Dominique (via chat)
- voice === 0 … so I will do my weekly report directly (silently) on discourse …
- currently try to upmerge 2.0 to master for the ElasticSearch adapter
- This afternoon focus on reviewing the bg change by bastien for the CQRS infrastructure package,
- and well … let see how my brain feel tomorrow …
- worked on Fluid standalone!
- (will write up release notes for Fluid PR)
- still 3 bug reports in standalone Fluid (nitpicks!)
- Please test standalone fluid!
- heard into CQRS topics
- Christopher (in a meeting)