Lots of work since weeks and looks like it’s even getting more in weeks ahead (really looking forward to the new colleague coming in february)
The weekly redirect update:
https://github.com/neos/redirecthandler-neosadapter/pull/8/commits/52ecf526cbd809e251c0fa1d5b95abbee3465939 (test for a bugfix)
Still need to test the Fluid Standalone
Made me sad:
- Looks like I won’t make it to the next sprint (too much work, but I’ll keep asking my bosses on a daily basis )
- Maybe I can work on the sprint for the company; and then be around in the afternoons or so.
- no progress since last week
- I’ll start implementing Node Types for the Conference Website (into the Neos website)
- will definitely be at Hamburg camp; maybe also join the sprint for an evening etc!
- will check new changes from Gerhard (Redirects!)
- tackle Redirect Dimension support
- will have some more time in two weeks from now.
- have some ideas to improve the Dimensions user experience when using fallbacks:
- if an action creates a new node variant, that’s too transparent.
- moving across dimension through UI?
- tried to push the UI rewrite forward (fixing bugs along)
- currently pushing it alone (but help will come in the upcoming weeks)
- might happen that we will get a project (research oriented); actually work on React UI on project time (Annotated references!)
Not attending: Alex, Dominique, Christian, Martin