Someone can help me?

Composer returned the error code: 1

Exception Code 1572187932
Exception Type Neos\Flow\Package\Exception
Log Reference 20200510040533625527
Thrown in File Packages/Framework/Neos.Flow/Classes/Package/PackageManager.php
Line 408

Look in the file Data/Logs/Exceptions/20200510040533625527.txt for more details

29 Neos\Flow\Package\PackageManager::createPackage(“Neos.EpifhaniaCom”, array|7|)
28 Neos\SiteKickstarter\Service\GeneratorService_Original::generateSitePackage(“Neos.EpifhaniaCom”, “epifhania.com”)
27 Neos\Neos\Setup\Step\SiteImportStep_Original::importSite(Neos\Form\Core\Model\FinisherContext)
26 Neos\Neos\Setup\Step\SiteImportStep_Original::Neos\Neos\Setup\Step{closure}(Neos\Form\Core\Model\FinisherContext)
25 Neos\Form\Finishers\ClosureFinisher_Original::executeInternal()
24 Neos\Form\Core\Model\AbstractFinisher::execute(Neos\Form\Core\Model\FinisherContext)
23 Neos\Form\Core\Runtime\FormRuntime_Original::invokeFinishers()
22 Neos\Form\Core\Runtime\FormRuntime_Original::render()
21 Neos\Setup\Controller\SetupController_Original::indexAction(3)
20 Neos\Setup\Controller\SetupController::indexAction(3)
19 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|1|)
18 Neos\Setup\Controller\SetupController::Flow_Aop_Proxy_invokeJoinPoint(Neos\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
17 Neos\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain::proceed(Neos\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
16 Neos\Flow\Security\Aspect\PolicyEnforcementAspect_Original::enforcePolicy(Neos\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
15 Neos\Flow\Aop\Advice\AroundAdvice::invoke(Neos\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
14 Neos\Flow\Aop\Advice\AdviceChain::proceed(Neos\Flow\Aop\JoinPoint)
13 Neos\Setup\Controller\SetupController::indexAction(3)
12 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|1|)
11 Neos\Flow\Mvc\Controller\ActionController_Original::callActionMethod()
10 Neos\Flow\Mvc\Controller\ActionController_Original::processRequest(Neos\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest, Neos\Flow\Mvc\ActionResponse)
9 Neos\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher_Original::initiateDispatchLoop(Neos\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest, Neos\Flow\Mvc\ActionResponse)
8 Neos\Flow\Mvc\Dispatcher_Original::dispatch(Neos\Flow\Mvc\ActionRequest, Neos\Flow\Mvc\ActionResponse)
7 call_user_func_array(array|2|, array|2|)
6 Neos\Flow\ObjectManagement\DependencyInjection\DependencyProxy::__call(“dispatch”, array|2|)
5 Neos\Flow\Mvc\DispatchComponent_Original::handle(Neos\Flow\Http\Component\ComponentContext)
4 Neos\Flow\Http\Component\ComponentChain_Original::handle(Neos\Flow\Http\Component\ComponentContext)
3 Neos\Flow\Http\Component\ComponentChain_Original::handle(Neos\Flow\Http\Component\ComponentContext)
2 Neos\Setup\Core\RequestHandler::handleRequest()
1 Neos\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::run()

HTTP REQUEST:
epifhania.comkeep-alive1216max-age=0http://epifhania.com11multipart/form-data; boundary=----WebKitFormBoundaryf50VhSpXUKGT6vaBMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,/;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9http://epifhania.com/setup/index?step=3gzip, deflatees-ES,es;q=0.9Neos_Session=S3uzPUwXVk40Lr8p49NC1ZY6uSo7p9PJ

HTTP RESPONSE:

PHP PROCESS:
Inode: 391392
PID: 8218
UID: 33
GID: 33
User: www-data

Someone can help me?

What version of PHP are you using?

php 7.2

Are you running the site package creation on a live server?

Ubuntu 18.04
Apache
php.72 and I try with php.73 & 74
And I try whit mariab10.2 and latest and mysql latest

I try too with centos 7 and debian 9, and ubuntu 16.04
My server is with linode cloud

I was try with:
https://docs.neos.io/cms/installation-development-setup/manual-installation-with-a-web-server
https://docs.neos.io/cms/installation-development-setup/mac-os-linux-using-the-embedded-web-server
and

And the vultr install guides for centos and debian.

But in all of them, always occurred an error.

Using the site package creation via the install tool on non-root servers causes sometimes issues as composer fails finishing some script. We currently have no solution for this and anyway recommend creating and working on packages locally in a dev environment and then having a deployment via Git, Surf, Deployer or other kind of system.

I don’t know your hosting environment and whether it’s affected by that problem. But please look into setting up your project locally and rolling it out from there.

How can I do that?

Hi there. I got the same problem with Ubuntu 20.04 and local Apache2 server. You can still create the site on console using ./flow kickstart:site [VendorName.Package] [Sitename], but installation or site creation with browser fail, even with risky “777”. I think it’s a user-right problem between “www-data”, your ubuntu-user and root. Configure your server with the right file permissions should solve the problem. I guess you had this problem, too at the beginning of your neos installation using “composer create-project neos/neos-base-distribution…” solved with “sudo” command.

Well, if you can not solve the problem with right permissions, just use “./flow kickstart” in neos root directory to create the site-package. “flow:core:setfilepermissions” and “flow:cache:flush” can help, too. This is not a problem of neos, but a problem of the server / file configuration.

1 Like