Validation errors after migration to 3.1.0

Hallo everybody,
after migration to flow 3.1.0 I get serveral errors on ./flow configuration:validate:

3 errors were found:
 - Caches.Default.frontendOptions -> This property is not allowed here, check the spelling if you think it belongs here.
 - Settings.TYPO3.Flow.object.excludeClasses -> This property is not allowed here, check the spelling if you think it belongs here.
 - Settings.TYPO3.Flow.security.enable -> This property is not allowed here, check the spelling if you think it belongs here. 

In the System.log I find this:

Using "TYPO3.Flow.object.excludeClasses" is deprecated. Non flow packages are 
no longer enabled for object management by default, you can use 
"TYPO3.Flow.object.includeClasses" to add them. You can also use it to 
remove classes of flow packages from object management as any classes 
that do not match the given expression(s) are excluded if it is 
configured for a package.

Does anybody know where to look after that? My app works great but I’d like to know, what’s about the errors at validation and the log-enty.

Thank you very much.

Recent version of Flow exclude non flow package (stored in Package/Libraries directory) from the reflexion so you don’t need to use the excludeClasses but you can use the includeClasses is you need the reflexion features (AOP, …) on external package. If the excludeClasses is used in your package, just remove it (maybe you will break the compatibility with older Flow version. You can also “ignore” this message :wink:

Hallo Dominique,
thank you. I think I don’t use excludeClasses in my Package. I think I will “ignore” the message in Log until further notice.