Had a short chat with @dfeyer about the guidelines and requirements to become a official FlowPack package.
There have been some talking about how to create a new foundation https://discuss.neos.io/t/a-new-foundation-for-the-flowpack-team/2432
and I would like to know what requirements there is to a official FlowPack. From PHPLeague we can get some inspiration
- Use League as the PSR-4 autoloader namespace. Shove code in a src folder.
- Adhere to PSR-2 as the coding style guide.
- List on Packagist with league as the vendor namespace.
- Write unit tests. Aim for at least 80% coverage in version 1.
- DocBlock all the things.
- Use Semantic Versioning to manage version numbers.
- Keep a Changelog.
- Use Travis-CI to automatically check coding standards and run tests.
- Have an extensive README.
- Exclude non-essential files in .gitattributes.
and it's something similar to that I'm looking for.