"Layout files could not be loaded" error loading Media Browser Interface on Neos 4.1

(nicola Cerchiari) #1

Hi,
after the update to the latest Neos 4.1.1 (Neos.Media & Neos.Meida.Browser accordingly), I’m encountering the following error when I try to load the Media Browser interface from content property interface (where you choose existing media for contents):

The layout files "resource://Neos.Media.Browser/Private/Layouts/Default.html", "resource://Neos.Media.Browser/Private/Layouts/Default" could not be loaded.
Exception Code	1225709595
Exception Type	Neos\FluidAdaptor\View\Exception\InvalidTemplateResourceException
Thrown in File	Data/Temporary/Development/Cache/Code/Flow_Object_Classes/Neos_FluidAdaptor_View_TemplatePaths.php
Line	279
Original File	Packages/Framework/Neos.FluidAdaptor/Classes/View/TemplatePaths.php

This issue is not present on previous 4.0.7 version.

Anybody else encountering the same problem? Shall I open an issue?

Thanks,
Nicola

(nicola Cerchiari) #2

Aftere further digging it seems that the problematic bit is this endpoint

/neos/media/browser/assets.html

when I try to access it by clicking on the camera icon for example when I want to choose an image node property.

Any ideas what could be generating this issue?

I could reproduce it on 4.1.0 and 4.1.1.

Thanks

(Marcin Sągol) #3

Well it is a bit broken. It looks for the layout inside ```resource://Neos.Media.Browser/Private/Layouts/Default.htmlwhile the layout files are inside Module subfolder resource://Neos.Media.Browser/Private/Layouts/Module/Default.html`

(Bastian Heist) #4

The bug itself is fixed, we will probably release 4.1.2 soon so that it gets pushed out to users.

(nicola Cerchiari) #5

One question out of curiosity, for the sake of better understanding: I do see even version 4.1.3 inside github releases and even on packagist, but that same version has not the fix included.
What am I missing here (I’m sure I’m missing something)?

Thanks again,
Nicola

(Bastian Heist) #6

Oh, sorry, wasn’t aware we were this far with patch releases already. Whichever next patch version comes out will contain the fix, as it is has been merged into the 4.1 branch yesterday: https://github.com/neos/neos-development-collection/pull/2171

(nicola Cerchiari) #7

No problem, I just wanted to get it right :grin:

Thanks,
Nicola

(Daniel Lienert) #8

@ilCerchiari - we have a problem with the release management ATM, see Media browser bug in Neos 4.1.1 is fixed, release pending

(nicola Cerchiari) #9

Thanks for the update and no problem at all, we’ll keep the 4.0.* version a little longer.

N

(Daniel Lienert) #10

Now fixed with 4.1.6

(Daniel Lienert) #11