Participants: Ben, Christian, Tobias
- Do retrospectives regularly, publish minutes -> find a regular meeting time -> after team retrospectives and ad-hoc/asynchronous when required
How did the first team meetings go?
- focussed on introductions
- voting (took some time) - people were interested in the synchronizer role, but concerned about required time invest
- discussion about which work the team would like to do
- voting - 2 volunteers for the roles, more people were interested but concerned about required time invest
- general availability of team members
- discussed ideas about which stuff the team would like to work on
- introductions were quite fast (most people know each other)
- talked a bit about what to work on
- voting was straight forward, had volunteers and decided quickly
How does it feel to work in the teams?
- need actual projects to work on as a team
- need Jira board for overview and retrospective
What are team most curious/excited about?
- Minions/Tiga/Unicorns: get work to do!
Sync with Prioritizers
- teams need projects to work on
- teams need boards to see backlog and track progress
- the activity logs are unclear currently
- TODO Tobi: meeting needed
New team members?
Was it already discussed in the teams?
- Tiga: skills missing: design and JS
- all teams: design/UX
- TODO Christian: answer Harald about his PR and becoming a team member
Ben: plans to interview each team member about things they work on and which impediments they face