PROJECT PICKED BY TEAM UNICORN
As an editor, I want to be able to change a document path segment (URI), without breaking all links. Neos need to help me, by creating 301/303 to redirect old URI to the new ones (recursively) or return 410 when I remove a document.
This feature need to be flexible and decoupled from Neos (external but official package). I need to be able to configure the feature (enabled or not + http status code).
The storage of the redirection need to be based on an Interface to implement different storage strategies. The default strategies will be based on MySQL, but we are open to more performant storage like Redis (implemented by the community).
- A Flow package to provide the API and CLI interface to manage redirects
- A Flow package to provide a default redirection storage implementation (database based)
- A Neos adapter package to listen to workspace publishing to update the redirect automatically
Nice to have
- A Neos package to provide a backend module to manage redirect
- A Neos adapter package to generate redirect with a Job Queue (async), can be done by the community