TEAM TIGA - Team Meeting, 2015-11-10
Participants: Aske, Bastian, Sebastian H., Tobias
Missing: Andi, Markus
Is set up: https://jira.neos.io/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=36&sprint=17
It is not scoped.
General rule: If a project was discussed and a proposal was posted to discourse initiators are free to create tickets (if not done already) and add it to the “sprint” if there are no objections.
To assign a ticket to the team -> add it to the Tiga sprint
- Sebastian H will create Epic and tickets for security UX proposal
- Bastian will create tickets for asset constraints proposal
- Aske needs to finish website tickets (50% done)
Project neos.io Relaunch
- Aske will create/reorder related tickets to be prioritized/distributed during our next team meeting
- Bastian wants to start working on some initial research/prototype for the team page plugin
Prioritizers came up with a definition of kitchen duties:
- E-Mail (idea: merge all into one inbox)
- Pull request
- Jira tickets
Idea: assign one team per week to take care/dispatch tasks for one of the areas (rotating)
- Improve funding/sponsoring information on the current website
- Sebastian H and Tobias will take care
Tobias joined the branding process.
projects/repositories unrelated to TYPO3 should be migrated to a new server or github by the end of 2015!
TODO for everyone: check if there is a repository on git.typo3.org that you want to keep after that time and migrate it. (the core packages are migrated to github.com/neos already, and some of the popular community packages to github.com/flowpack)